Sub-Acute Care Unit
In addition to independent living, assisted living and long-term care, Providence Park provides Sub-Acute Care.
This special unit is for patients who no longer require hospital care but needs skilled nursing and rehabilitative care that can’t be supplied at home, in an outpatient facility, or in a nursing home.
In the Sub-Acute Care Unit, we treat patients with complex health problems and those who require specific pre- or post-acute rehabilitation therapy. We also treat patients recovering from surgery or from joint replacement procedures.
Services and Amenities
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational, speech, restorative, IV and respiratory therapy
- Medicare certified and most private insurance plans accepted
- Care Management and discharge planning
- Specialized diets available and full time registered dietitians on site
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- Chapel, gift shop, activity area, and sun porch
- Social, recreational, and worship activities
- All private rooms fully furnished
- Television with basic cable
- On-site beauty salon and barber services